http://www.one.org
Friday, September 08, 2006
Y


It's 4:00 AM in the morning. I can't get to sleep. Chances are because of it's holiday and I ain't sleeping early at all thus causing all these insomnia. Hmm but still I regretted wasting away my days like that... because my days ain't that fruitful. Didn't study as much as I planned it to be. I am utterly disappointed now. But still... life goes on! Come on Denise! Don't give up! Haha! Well, I love food! I love music! I love entertainments! I love dance! I love too many things! I love you!

Actually I'm just finding something to blog cos I have the urge to. It's rare so I better do it unless the urge disappear. Haha!





I'm expecting miracles! =D



12:58 PM
You Made Me Glad.



You Complete Me
denise =D
the well balanced
hope church singapore
blah blah blah . . .



Perfect Obligation
See Him Face To Face
His Heartbeat
Fulfilling The Great Commission
Build My Group Into Greater Heights
and everything nice . . .


Glory To Glory
  • yeah ! ! i'm so so so so so freaking excited ! i a...
  • yeah ! ! i'm so so so so so freaking excited ! i a...
  • weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ......
  • phew...so much has happened . to the extent that i...
  • look back and smilelook back and smile at the joke...
  • Alright !now the time has really come ! for me to ...
  • before i go enjoy my sleep , today in school i hap...
  • WAH and finally the world cup fever is over , and ...
  • World Cup Craze ...okei come on decide ...France o...





  • They Will Be Love
    hopeDANCE zixuan grace senn kayseeCRAP joyceMOLEY eastMULTIPLY ec3 florencePIGu meiyiAHYEEEEE yanyuyuTURKEY jasmineMENG joleenTURTLE veronica =D jeslinFEIEN jialiLILILILI huijuan ZHUUUUU bryanboy xiaxue fiona aishah geralDINE-y estherCHIA estherCHUA serene aisyah weiDONGKEY audrey jia en

    Unspoken Balance



    Jet-black Roses
    Designed by zainylove. Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution and above. Lyrics courtesy of My Heart by Paramore. Picture from Foto Decadent, brushes from Project Zero, font from Da Font. edited using Photoshop CS2. Codings done manually on notepad (:


    Get Firefox!