http://www.one.org
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Y


by popular demand , i'm back blogging here =D haha alright since it's by request i shan't be not updating . alrighty today went out with the ex e6 to study at airport , saw quite alot of my friends haha . i think that's why they always say i have a wide circle of friends . hmm perhaps . haha i need to mention names or else GERALDINE TAN JIE LIN wouldn't be able to see her name here haha . so i'm out with GERALDINE TAN JIE LIN , esther chua jie lin , jovene lee yu ying , tham qi ying , cheng ruo xuan , jeremy ( oops i forget his full name ) , tan yong lun ( is his surname tan ? ) and daryl chua tze jia ( i think it's spelt like this ) haha i don't know why in the world i am writing their full names . oh well . whatever . haha . had a great time with them ! let's chill out more often ! haha =D

so right now o'levels is really really round the corner and i am terrified by the fact of my rate of studying . oh no i wanna do well ! i mean who doesn't want to ? but i sincerely want . but who doesn't sincerely want to ? aiya... contradict . this is my future ya' know . haha yea everyone knows . stuuuupid . eee pui ! aiya I CAN DO IT ! I CAN ! I CAN ! I CAN ! I CAN ! someone please tell me that I CAN DO IT ! preeeeety pleeeease ! =D haha !

i am like prepapring what to do after my o level which is like one month away ! totally cool huh ? haha can't wait for that day ! i have so much to accomplish . the climax ain't shopping , ain't working , ain't graduation night , ain't slack , ain't playing , but SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT !! ! ! ! ! haha no lah , i don't it is , i have better plans in mind . haha go through this tough time and i'll come out of it becoming tougher ! ( not physically but emotionally , mentally , spiritually ! ) haha . so EXCITED . blahblahblah =D




GERALDINE TAN JIE LIN , satisfied with the almost immediate service ? =D

You must be greater in me , let all the rest fade away , draw me closer to You
=D



10:04 AM
You Made Me Glad.



You Complete Me
denise =D
the well balanced
hope church singapore
blah blah blah . . .



Perfect Obligation
See Him Face To Face
His Heartbeat
Fulfilling The Great Commission
Build My Group Into Greater Heights
and everything nice . . .


Glory To Glory
  • countdown TWENTY DAYS more to o'level [ first nove...
  • alright i had my emaths paper one and ss paper las...
  • oops... i didn't attend school today . haha cause ...
  • It's 4:00 AM in the morning. I can't get to sleep....
  • yeah ! ! i'm so so so so so freaking excited ! i a...
  • yeah ! ! i'm so so so so so freaking excited ! i a...
  • weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ......
  • phew...so much has happened . to the extent that i...
  • look back and smilelook back and smile at the joke...
  • Alright !now the time has really come ! for me to ...





  • They Will Be Love
    hopeDANCE zixuan grace senn kayseeCRAP joyceMOLEY eastMULTIPLY ec3 florencePIGu meiyiAHYEEEEE yanyuyuTURKEY jasmineMENG joleenTURTLE veronica =D jeslinFEIEN jialiLILILILI huijuan ZHUUUUU bryanboy xiaxue fiona aishah geralDINE-y estherCHIA estherCHUA serene aisyah weiDONGKEY audrey jia en

    Unspoken Balance



    Jet-black Roses
    Designed by zainylove. Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution and above. Lyrics courtesy of My Heart by Paramore. Picture from Foto Decadent, brushes from Project Zero, font from Da Font. edited using Photoshop CS2. Codings done manually on notepad (:


    Get Firefox!